Sunday 9 August 2015

Sunday Lounging


Another Sunday, another week gone by. What a week, the one after holiday is always the hardest. Busy at work, missing the beach and back to the commute. But it has been a good week, I love to be busy and have challenges at work, it's the only way to learn.

This weekend my best friends sister got married and I went along to the evening reception which was spectacular. With such a beautiful couple it was without doubt that I knew this wedding would be picture perfect. The family always know how to put on a show, such a great bunch of people, live music (some fantastic karaoke from the family and friends), great dancing and a wonderful night.

So today bae has gone off on holiday for 5 days... will the cats away... I shop. Why not hey? New season is almost upon us, I've got my holy grail of September issue magazines in my hands and I have started the transition to autumn. Colours of autumn are always my fave, the blues and purples just work so well to make the daily black/grey outfit a little more alive.

Over at Jack Wills HO I have been lusting over our gorgeous damson colour for autumn and finally it landed in store. So I have snatched up my winter hoody (currently curled up on the sofa in it now... so cosy), I have eyed up some winter boots and can see suede is continuing for another season (yay!)

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment