Sunday 23 August 2015

Sunday Lounging


It's all about champagne and celebrations this weekend. One of my best friends got married and I was lucky to be a part of the fairytale day. It's been a couple of years in the making and it was worth it. A perfect day, a beautiful location and the most incredible couple.


The whole day was a lot of fun (and very emotional too), from pampering and preparing in the tower in the morning, to watching the ceremony and seeing everyone cheer and blow bubbles as they exited the building as husband and wife. Horsley Towers was the perfect setting for this wedding, with a dabble of a Disney theme and the princess dress to go with it. I'm so proud of my dear friend and her lovely husband. Can't quite believe I have a married friend now!


It was a reminder of how awesome my friends are and how much fun we have together (some of the hangovers on Saturday morning were priceless), table wine, ice cream truck, bouncy castle and loud music... The perfect recipe for a brilliant evening celebrating. I love each and every one of these girls, who make bad days much more bearable, who make a simple dinner and drinks hilarious and who make having a hangover worthwhile for the memories of the night before. I wish Alice and Jack a very long and happy life together, love you both xxx

My man 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment