Friday 20 March 2015

Beach Vibes

 
 
 
 
 

This week I've been lusting over blue skies and beaches, pinning them on my moodboards. In two weeks time I will be on my way to Bali with my closest friends, to get some well deserved R&R. All I can think about is lying on the beach, under the palm trees watching the tide roll in. In Spring I love fresh flowers, light and breezy days and most of all time spent outdoors with my loved ones; beach optional.
 
I have also discovered some new bloggers/instagramers who I can't get enough off, I have spent hours scrolling through all their gorgeous images and think you should too! Rebekah Steen posts the most beautiful pictures of her beach lifestyle. I wish I could live like that everyday, the sound of the waves, the breeze in my hair and the sand between my toes. That is the dream. Shea Marie is the epitome of a beautiful girl, with perfect style and a desirable lifestyle. I would love every item in her wardrobe and to be able to photograph so well. Check out some of her images from Fashion Weeks around the globe.
 
You can see all my mood boards here

No comments:

Post a Comment