Saturday 7 February 2015

Jumper Obsession


I find clothes shopping at the beginning of the year a real challenge. With all stores bursting with colour, floaty skirts, crop tops and sandals, I find it hard to imagine having any skin on show (currently struggling to breathe with my scarf wrapped up around my face.)

For me this time of year is about working the trusty sweatshirt in spring colours and adding accessories. My staple go to look involves a pastel blue sweatshirt (I now have two faves) teamed with a shirt, jeans and boots. What is great about the sweatshirt is that it will take me through the year, it will be worn with shorts when those long summer evenings roll in.


My latest purchase, this super soft sweatshirt from Jack Wills is my wardrobe staple. Under the new creative direction of Richard Nicoll you can expect that the new JW collection has a sportier edge to the classic British aesthetic that is Jack Wills. So really it is a win-win for me; as I'm embracing a new year of actually enjoying fitness I am fully on board with looking good whilst I work out and being able to take my look from the gym class to coffee with friends. Perfect to throw over my gym gear, to cuddle up on the sofa in or wear with a patterned shirt poking through for dinner dates and work, I am hooked on this number and may have to look into purchasing in the grey too.

What's your staple look in these cold weeks at the beginning of a new season? 
 
Available here for £39.50 in Sky Blue, Pale Grey, Pastel Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment