Sunday 9 November 2014

Winter Wish List

This week I received two wonderfully created Winter catalogues from Sweaty Betty and Mint Velvet. Here I am going to just share a few of my favourite pieces, ones that will be on my Christmas wish list. Each catalogue is so well put together that I feel myself gazing at each page, longing to own it all and be one of the girls in the catalogue. 

Mint Velvet - Winter greys are luxurious and practical, easily worn over various layers and can all be worn together in different hues. My star pick from here would be the 'Thea Nubuck Stud Strap Boots' £159; available in black and charcoal, studs and a Western feel to them creating a 'streetwise' vibe.


Sweaty Betty - Every piece from their ski collection is spectacular. It's bright and vibrant, making you easy to spot on and off the slopes. The accessories pop in bright neon fleece and the leggings and tops in dynamic and flattering shapes. One of my favourite items is the 'Ski Jumper' £85 the cute little design makes for a fun après ski jumper, just cosy up with a hot chocolate around a fire, in a log cabin by the slopes (oh just my wish for this winter season)

Find all these beautiful items online and I recommend joining the mailing lists to relieve these catalogues each season, even if it's just to browse through you will be pleased: 
www.mintvelvet.co.uk
www.sweatybetty.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment