Sunday 23 November 2014

Weekend Christmas Shop


Weekend Christmas shopping has begun. My gift giving this year is about appreciating the small things, thoughtful gifts wrapped with love. With limited funds to spend I am tailoring gift boxes to each of my loved ones, spending little but giving a lot. My first stop was Lush, who doesn't love a bath bomb bursting with colour, gorgeous smells and a luxury feel?
 
With weekend one of Christmas shopping done, I went to the cinema with the boyfriend to see The Imitation Game and I must recommend it to anyone and everyone! It was brilliant, Benedict Cumberbatch was simply incredible and played the part with grace and intelligence.
 
I hope you all had a nice weekend, remember to keep warm (with luxury hot chocolates or a tartan scarf) and have fun x

No comments:

Post a Comment