Sunday 26 October 2014

Winter scent





Candle - The White Company Winter £8 mini candle


October is drawing to a close and with that I have purchased my first Winter candle of the season. As colourful Autumn days turn to cold Winter nights, I'm just about ready to settle in for quiet nights on the sofa in my cosy socks and blankets, with a steaming cup of coco and a good book. To accompany this I need my winter scent. Each year the smell of this The White Company Winter candle is just enchanting, with hints of orange, cinnamon and clove it perfectly sums up winter in a smell. You know how smells bring memories, this scent always reminds me of nights in round the fire on the lead up to Christmas.


For an alternative try this Festive Spice Frangreced Tree from Next, again a gorgeous winter smell with notes of orange, red berries and festive spice, all captured in a decorative tree in pot pourri form. Available from: http://www.next.co.uk/g402666s5#697440g40
 

No comments:

Post a Comment