Sunday 15 June 2014

A little bit of spot

Summer dressing needs to be kept simple. Light, comfortable clothes that can transition from day to night. My key pieces I've been hunting for to add to my summer wardrobe are play suits and jump suits. These two similar choices make getting ready for a long hot summer day much easier, just grab and go. They are versatile also, by adding different accessories and shoes you can change the whole look of an outfit from day to night or casual to formal event.



This little beauty I picked up from Next, a simple black polka dot play suit, strapless and with pockets to keep it casual. I will be teaming it with sandals for the day and my new heeled sandals for any evening events. My accessory of choice involves piling on stacked rings and multiple chain necklaces, with a good pair of over sized sunnies. And you can never go wrong with a brown satchel, big enough for all your little essentials. Verdict is that this outfit will be a wardrobe staple of mine for easy dressing on those hot mornings when I can't bare to wear tight denim shorts!

Polka dot play suit £28 Next
Brown Satchel £22 Next
Jewellery various

No comments:

Post a Comment