Tuesday 17 June 2014

30 Day Challenge

And so it begins. I am setting myself a goal over the next thirty days to complete the '30 day ab challenge' and the '30 day squat challenge'. Whilst the World Cup has well and truly 'kicked off' (excuse the pun) I have decided that now is as good as time as ever to attempt to complete some challenges and tone up ready for summer.
My first couple of days of squats has been okay but tomorrow it goes up to 75 and that does sound a tad more of a mountain to climb for me, but I will give it a go! 'Motivation in key, but habit is what keeps you going' taking this motto and hoping that I will be able to complete my task.
I will give weekly updates to share how I'm going and the effects I'm feeling after the work outs. Wish me luck!
Each workout is a free app I've downloaded onto my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment